Tools for Research Labs
This program allows to select genesets collected from a variety of databases, including KEGG, WikiPathways, Gene Ontology (GO), SMPDB, REACTOME, MSigDB, LMPD, and more.
This program plots standard curve, calculates linear fitting equation and R2, and computes concentrations based on measurements and standard curve.
Note: you can try this tool with guest account. Contact us to set up your private account.
One of the main uses of the GO is to perform enrichment analysis on gene sets. For example, given a set of genes that are up-regulated under certain conditions, an enrichment analysis will find which GO terms are over-represented (or under-represented) using annotations for that gene set.
Systems for Small Businesses
Note: you can try the systems with guest account. Contact us to set up production accounts for your business.
BxPayments (Quotes, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Payments)
- BxPayments Overview
- Create quotes, purchase orders, invoices, and record payments online. Edit easily and back up safely.
- Save quote, purchase orders, and invoices as PDF, send to customers directly online.
- Record notes and attach any raw files to quotes, purchase orders, and invoices.
BxInventory (Group Item Ordering and Storage Tracking)
- Manage group orders and funds.
- Track item storage information.
- Check in and check out items with barcode scanners.
BxTasks (Group Tasks)
- Create group-based tasks.
- Track task progress and time used in each task.
- Follow up comments.
BxFiles (Group File Sharing)
- Share files with group members online.
- Store private files online.
- Long-term solutions
LabDOTs (Group Messages)
- Create group-based messages.
- Calendar view of tasks.
- Drag-drop uploading files.