The life sciences field is progressing at an exceptional pace and is taking on a greater significance in the realm of medicine. At BioInfoRx, we strive to simplify and expedite life science research through innovative information management and analysis systems. Your contributions will have a profound impact on our understanding of biology and medicine. We are assembling an exceptional team to realize this vision, and all full-time positions at BioInfoRx carry a significant equity stake and a high level of responsibility.
If you're as excited about this area as we are and have the background and skills we are looking for, please send us a short note and your resume. If you know someone who might be a good candidate, please pass this on to them.
Location: San Diego, CA or Madison, WI. Remote working from home is acceptable.
Application: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BioInfoRx is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and celebrating diversity.
Title: Web-based Application Developer
Date released: Mar 1, 2023
The ideal candidate for this position should meet the following qualifications:
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field with strong programming fundamentals.
- Have at least two (2+) years of relevant experience and a proven track record of developing secure, robust, and reliable applications with clean, concise, and sustainable codes.
- Have a thorough understanding of server-side technologies such as Linux, Apache web server, PHP, Python, and extensive experience with MySQL.
- Prior work experience in the life science sector is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and prior experience in direct customer engagement are desirable.
- Ability to work independently or within a team as necessary.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
BioInfoRx provides compelling career opportunities in cutting-edge big data solutions and state-of-the-art services for life science laboratories and companies. This is an excellent chance for you to make an active contribution in a fast-paced environment that fosters learning and interaction with industry experts.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with BioInfoRx, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In the email subject line, please specify “Web-based Application Developer 2023” and include information on your qualifications, relevant experience, salary requirements, and references.