Example Custom Systems
BioInfoRx offer a variety of cloud-based systems for scientific research.
- Research Lab Websites with Matching Styles
- Companion Websites for Scientific Publications
- Business Websites With Integrated E-Commerce Solutions
- Custom Item and Sample Tracking Systems for Different Customers
- Complex LIMS for Metabolomics Based Biomarker Discovery
- Project information management system
- Automation of Antibody Production Process
- Automation of Business Process for Biotech Service Company
- Automation of Transgenic Animal Production
- Complex Information System for a Diabetes Research Lab
- MitoMod: A compilation of dynamic mitochondrial protein phosphosites
- Analysis and Visualization of Behavioral Testing Results
Websites & Intranets
BioInfoRx offers website development services to academic and business customers, including, but not limited to:
- Academic lab websites with compatible styles to department or university websites
- Companion websites for publication purpose, e.g., public databases
- Business websites with integrated e-commerce solutions
- Intranet solutions with web tools for lab information management and process automation
Scientific Lab Info Systems
BioInfoRx provides custom scientific information system development services. We deliver reliable web-based solutions based on our proprietary application framework technologies, BxAF™.
We have built numerous advanced data management and processing systems for individual labs, core facilities, small biotech businesses, and large pharmaceutical companies, covering genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, and custom fields.
BioInfoRx helps research labs and biotech companies to optimize their workflow, digitalize information, and automate workflow as much as possible through innovative web-based systems.
- Proven technologies guarantee reliable, expandable, and flexible solutions.
- We understand customers' needs and deliver rapid solutions.
- Cost effective due to cloud-based solutions, extensive experience, and mature technologies.
Big Data Processing
BioInfoRx has a long history of supporting big data analysis and visualization for research labs, covering gene sequences, genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, and other specialized fields. Here are some related publications:
- EzArray: A web-based highly automated Affymetrix expression array data management and analysis system. BMC Bioinformatics 2008, 9:46
- A gene expression network model of type 2 diabetes links cell cycle regulation in islets with diabetes susceptibility. Genome Res. 2008, 18(5): 706-16.
- Large-Scale Phosphoprotein Analysis in Medicago truncatula Roots Provides Insight into in Vivo Kinase Activity in Legumes. Plant Physiol. 2010, 152(1): 19-28.
- A quantitative map of the liver mitochondrial phosphoproteome reveals posttranslational control of ketogenesis. Cell Metab. 2012, 16(5): 672-83